- 91 Supreme (1)
- Anonymous Content (2)
- Apothecary (4)Apothecary Labs brings professionalism, consistency and health-consciousness to the medibles market. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, their organically made and scientifically innovative cannabis products rises above misinformation and offers patients a consistent way to microdose using medical cannabis. They value the spread of health, education, and empowerment, and they reflect those values by creating health-conscious products to help as many people in need as possible.
- Baked Edibles (27)Baked Edibles Inc. is a British Columbia based company that supplies Canada’s premium edibles, cannabis oils, capsules, and topicals. Baked Edibles Inc. products stand out in two ways: Consistency of dosage and consistency of quality.
- Boveda (1)For any humidity sensitive product. Boveda can be executed in a full range of relative humidity levels (13-95%) to preserve the precise humidity atmosphere for any item with which it's packaged.
- Baked Edibles (27)
- Creating Brighter Days (1)
- Cyclone (0)Cyclones are an amazingly flavored pre-rolled cone that will solve all of your problems if you're not an expert roller. Cyclones makes both paper cones and hemp cones. The Cyclones come with a packing stick, and all you have to do is fill the cones with your ground tobacco or legal herb blends. Each cone is stored in a flavor-sealing tube that can also be used to transport your joints. The cone design allows for an even burn and smooth flavor throughout the entire smoke.
- Cypress Concentrates (0)
- EndoKana (9)
- Flyte (3)Flyte is a lifestyle brand that brings a new sense of adventure to the cannabis community. The company seeks to create new ways to deliver the cannabis experience and crafts their premium extract products to enhance the quality of life. With a non-threatening and accessible product line, Flyte Concentrates appeals to everyone -- from heavy users to those new or returning to the community. Flyte’s potent, easy-to-dose products allow users to experience the effect (altitude) they desire. Flyte also remains committed to compassionate pricing and are priced to be accessible to as much of the cannabis community as possible.
- Flyte (3)
- Gronlabb (0)Whether you want to enjoy the finest flowers and hash rosins, or to nurture your skin with all natural cannabis-infused salves, grönlabb has something for you. Their drive to innovate means that you get more than one way to enjoy the natural elements of cannabis and solventless extracts. History grönlabb was founded by three people who shared a passion for cannabis. The team envisioned creating a cannabis brand that employed sustainable practices and provided the most transparency to their customers. They entered a period of research and development, honing their skills in rosin extraction and working hard to make the best products possible. Process Their premium rosin concentrates are crafted with heat, pressure, and impeccable timing, giving you a genuine, full-spectrum smoking experience. Lab Testing Transparency is really important to the grönlabb team, and they are proud to offer lab tested products. The lab results are all available to the public on gronlabb.com and are administered by Canvas Labs. Every item receives full-profile lab testing, and the batch-skew is available on the packaging of each product, allowing you to view the full terpene and cannabinoid profiles.
- Gronlabb (0)
- Lucky Extracts (2)
- Miss Envy (8)
- Oro (1)Oro, Spanish for gold, reflects the colour and quality of our potent Oro Honey Oil. Proudly made from a BC sun grown strain the natural taste and effects speak for themselves. This clean activated honey oil is suitable for all smoking, vaporizing, oral and transdermal applications and edibles. Lab-tested to contain 84% THC. Our proprietary system leaves the unique terpene profile intact with no need for added terpenes yet eliminates residual solvent levels to zero. Enjoy Oro responsibly and under the recommendation of a physician.
- Oro (1)
- Quadz (3)
- Raw (1)Raw papers are an all-natural, hemp rolling paper that is extremely popular with the roll your own community for a variety of reasons. Raws are unlike anything that you have ever smoked. The papers are a natural light-brown color because they contain a hybrid blend of unbleached hemp fibers. These chlorine-free papers are semi-translucent; they are so thin you can see through each leaf. Each paper has a watermark with Raw's patented CrissCross watermark that helps to prevent runs and maintains an even-burning cigarette. These rolling papers are some of the best in the industry and have developed quite a following. Raw is dedicated to giving back and has created the Raw Foundation to help those in need.
- Raw (1)
- Sec (9)SeC is a craft cannabis products wholesaler based out of Vancouver BC. We strive to give the cannabis community great tasting treats that come in a wide range of dosages, allowing accessibility for medicinal & recreational users of various tolerance levels. Sec uses solvent-free THC Distillate, lab testing at no lower than 90% activated THC. The lack of impurities/residues left behind by solvents like butane, propane, CO2, & alcohol allow for a pure, clean, & effective high that comes in the convenient and great tasting form of any SeC infused gummy treat. All Sec gummies are made with organic raw cane sugar and natural ingredients, as well as hand-crafted by Sec's talented team of cooks, making every gummy visually unique and consistently delicious.
- Shatter Stix (0)
- Silk (0)Silk Rosin is a 100% pure extract from the buds of BC sun grown cannabis. The Rosin’s process uses heat and immense pressure to produce a solvent-less hash oil (SHO) via a rosin press. Unlike other extracts such as shatter (Butane Hash Oil – BHO), Rosin requires no chemicals in the extraction process and is produced using only pure plant material. The result is a sticky sap like substance which ranges between 50% and 80% THC. We enhance our rosin from terpenes from an organically grown plant base. This product is temperature effected, being more liquid at higher temperature and solid at lower ones. It’s easier to use when frozen or cold. It can lose its freshness over time, but the terpenes will last considerably longer when the product is sealed and cold, wrapped in the paper provided in the package.
- Skunkys Distillate (3)
- Sec (9)
- skunky's (3)
- Vulcan Concentrates (0)Vulcan Concentrates uses only triple distilled butane and AAA minimum starting product, the final result speaks for itself. Impeccable color and clarity provide a clean, tasty smoke that we guarantee you’ll love.
- Vulcan Concentrates (0)
- Zig Zag (1)